Procedures to Apply for I-20 Admission
- Complete the online application form
- Provide financial documentation showing sufficient funds to cover the cost of tuition and living expenses for length of study. (Bank letter showing at least $22,100.00 per year is needed).
- Provide a copy of your High School Transcript (grades)
- Provide a copy of your passport
- Send the application, copies of passport, transcript, financial documents, and fees to IEI:
- A $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
- A tuition deposit of US $100. This deposit will be applied to the student's tuition. If the student does not enter the USA on IEI's I-20, the tuition deposit may be refunded (minus any administrative expenses, including bank and courier/mail charges). If the request for refund is received in writing within 4 months of the initial IEI issued date. The unused I-20 will be immediately cancelled.
- You will need to pay a $200 SEVIS I-901 Fee to the US Government online at www.fmjfee.com before your Visa interview. If you like you can pay the $200 fee to IEI with the fees above, and we will fill in the form, pay the fee, and send the I-901 receipt with your I-20 and other documents. (Optional)
- IEI then sends the Form I-20 and acceptance letter to the student with a letter explaining step-by-step how the students applies for the F-1 (Student) Visa and goes to the American Embassy or Consulate near his or her home for the Visa interview.
For students already in the States on a F-1 student visa please submit:
- Copy of your passport, visa, & all I-20's
- Transcripts from all schools attend in the USA
- A completed Transfer In Form
Once we have all the needed documents, IEI will issue an acceptance letter. After registration, orientation, and attendance at the mandatory F-1 meeting, your new I-20 will be issued.